Friday, September 03, 2010

For those of you keeping score . . .

A contingent from Far West Parish will be making a site visit next Sunday to see if they like the way I preach (or something like that).

And I received a phone call this morning from Not West Parish; they would like to have me out for an interview at the end of the month. Just got off the phone with the travel agent and we'll be leaving home airport at 0600 and arriving back at home airport the next day at 2220. That's going to be a long couple of days.

And I made the decision to withdraw from the search process at a SW Parish.

And that's all I've got for now.

6 comments:

Mark | 6:19 PM, September 03, 2010  

Well, best wishes.It will work out.

Questing Parson | 1:32 AM, September 04, 2010  

And I thought our system (UMC) was nerve racking.

Reverend Ref + | 10:13 AM, September 04, 2010  

Mark: Thanks.

QP: I don't know about nerve racking. I can be stressful, sure, but I think I prefer having the ability to decide where I'll end up. Thanks for coming by.

Padre Mickey | 12:31 PM, September 04, 2010  

I will be in California for an interview next week. Fly in Wednesday, fly back to Panamá on Saturday.
This is crazy!!

Reverend Ref + | 2:34 PM, September 04, 2010  

Padre:

Don't forget to take Ms. Bebe with you to the interview -- no way they can say no to that!

Jane Ellen+ | 12:46 AM, September 07, 2010  

Only ten years? You must be special. I had to go back 15 years on the one I filled out. Fortunately I have a long history of avoiding notoriety.

First time comments will be moderated.