Monday, March 28, 2011

Interesting Day

It was a busy, interesting day today. I spent most of the morning prepping Holy Week ordos and picking hymns for 4 Lent through Easter Day.

I went to lunch with my Senior Warden, which is becoming a regular habit. This is a good thing, as we work to develop the agenda for the upcoming vestry meeting and just talk about how things are going in the parish.

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing things like registering for my first clergy conference here, booking a room, figuring out whether or not I can long-term park a car at the hotel, meeting with someone about a possible house blessing, and pondering what specifically qualifies as an excommunicatable offense.

It was that last one that prompted me to take the blueberry buckle coffee cake that was sitting on the kitchen counter home with me tonight. Blueberries make everything better.

1 comments:

Jane Ellen+ | 1:23 AM, March 29, 2011  

We loves blueberry buckle, we does. And if it doesn't make things better, at least it makes one feel better equipped to deal with the worse.

As it happens, we are working through the BCP in our Adult Ed class. Just got to p. 408 yesterday. Made for an interesting discussion...

First time comments will be moderated.