Monday, August 29, 2011

Some Mondays are worse than others

Last week while I was out of town I got a call from our alarm company that said the alarm had been tripped several times. I couldn't exactly do anything about it, but I had someone check it out. Nothing seemed to be amiss.

It happened later that night and I noticed another door also unlocked.

And then yesterday we discovered that our phones didn't work. Now things are getting weird.

We called the phone guy and he discovered that the phone lines to the building had been cut, which also disables our alarm system.

Monday weirdness that I could do without.

2 comments:

Padre Mickey | 6:31 PM, August 29, 2011  

That's why I take Monday's off. I don't have to hear about it until Tuesday.

Mark J | 9:13 PM, August 29, 2011  

They're coming for you. They probe security. Test response times. Then they disable. Next.. Who knows?!

First time comments will be moderated.