Sunday, September 18, 2011

Busy Week Ahead

Unlike weeks I have where in things sort of go haywire because that's life -- sewer problems, graffiti, cut phone lines, etc. -- this one is simply starting off with a jam packed week.

Monday is the Men's breakfast, a phone meeting, two other sliding appointments and (hopefully) an afternoon appointment with the former rector.

Tuesday morning is fine, but then a parishioner meeting at 1, funeral at 2:30, football game at 4:30.

Wednesday is parishioner meting at 9, grieving family at 11, Eucharist at 12:15, football game at 4:30, and football meeting at 5:45.

Thursday is a meeting in Roseburg most of the day and a football game when I get home.

Friday is laundry with a double header that afternoon and evening.

Saturday I meet with my Altar Guild.

Sunday is a day of rest??

2 comments:

Lady Anne | 6:47 PM, September 18, 2011  

Our mmiddle daughter was dating a rather dim young man who, upon hearing that my dad was on meds for HTN, asked why. "Being a minister isn't that bad, is it?" (My father was a CofE vicar.)

Reverend Ref + | 11:54 PM, September 18, 2011  

Now that's funny!

First time comments will be moderated.