Saturday, September 10, 2011

MDA Fundraiser

I agreed to be part of the MDA fundraiser in which I "go to jail" and try to raise "bail" money.

So, what happens when you combine a really bad fundraiser with church security issues with a father-in-law who recently died? You end up with someone who hasn't really gotten around to raising any money for MDA in the allotted time.

I'll be in "jail" this coming Wednesday. If any of my four readers would like to donate to the cause, I'm pretty sure you can go HERE and make an online donation.

On the other hand, I'm not exactly techno-priesty-boy either, so there's a good chance the link doesn't work and an even better chance that I've opened both myself and the entire MDA organization to a hack job and losing millions of dollars.

But try it anyway. Go HERE and make a donation for a good cause.

Thanks.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.