Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh My

While I was exercising this morning, I heard my phone ring. When I got out of the shower, I noticed that somebody called me six times and left one message. So this was obviously important and I began to wonder who ended up in the hospital and needed an emergency visit.

Turns out that one of my parishioner's mother who is traveling in Jamaica had some kind of incident that put her in the hospital and could I please call back urgently.

Yeah . . . no. Not biting on that one.

1 comments:

Lady Anne | 10:07 AM, February 16, 2012  

We got an email a few days ago from a friend, who was stuck in London and had lost her passport and cash. We had seen her in church on Sunday, and bless her heart, she's on Food Stamps. I gave her a ring, and she thought it was wildly funny - "I only wish I could afford to travel!"

First time comments will be moderated.