Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Game Seven

I like hockey just slightly less than I like football.

I attended Thunderbird games when I lived in Seattle, and I attended Spokane Chiefs' games regularly when I moved to that city. While living there, the WHL put an expansion team in the Tri-Cities and called them the Americans. That put two teams in Eastern Washington in close proximity; and that meant instant rivalry.

This year the Chiefs and Ams are facing each other in the Western Conference semi-finals; and game seven is tomorrow night (Wednesday, 4/18).

For my good friend Jane, who is the rector of All Saints in Richland (one of the aforementioned Tri-Cities), I have three little words:

Go

Chiefs

GO!!!

1 comments:

Jane Ellen+ | 12:29 AM, April 18, 2012  

*ahem*

:-P

First time comments will be moderated.