Tuesday, May 08, 2012

NC Amendment 1

Voters in NC voted today on whether or not to further ban, banish, shun and abuse the LBGT community.  Constitutional Amendment 1, if passed, would do all of these these.

The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astounded that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles . . . Then Peter said, "Can anyone withhold the water for baptizing these people who  have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?"


Jesus said to his disciples, "As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love . . . This is my commandment, that you love one another as I  have loved you.

A question to the pro-Amendment 1 Christians of NC:  What part of the above do you not understand?

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.