Saturday, May 12, 2012

Out of synch

Between the weather (which has been alternately pretty decent and then rainy), trips back and forth to Eugene, and attempts at some vacation, life has been sort of out of synch recently.  And that plays havoc with my exercise schedule, running and biking schedule and work schedule.  And that annoys me to no end.

And, yes, I do eat the same thing for lunch every day, and I would be okay with a dinner menu that had the same foods on the same day for life.  Why do you ask?

3 comments:

Anonymous | 2:46 PM, May 12, 2012  

So now curious minds wonder what a skinny whippet like you eats for lunch. I have to change mine up to keep it interesting. But I usually pack the leftovers from the night before.

Also curious what you are riding?


B

Reverend Ref + | 6:44 PM, May 12, 2012  

I usually have a ham and cheese sandwich with Miracle Whip; sometimes I add tomatoes if we've got them. A few cookies for after (again, if we've got them), or some chips or something else and a glass of milk. That's lunch.

Sometimes I'll have leftovers.

As for my ride . . . it's a Maruishi MT-350. Kind of looks like this:

http://gallery.mtbr.com/showphoto.php/photo/358610/cat/1092

And from what I can tell, it's sort of on the rare side. My former neighbor in Montana, an old RC priest, gave it to me.

Lady Anne | 1:50 PM, May 13, 2012  

As a part-time teacher and a Kelly temp, I wouldn't know a schedule if I fell over one. There are days when I *would* like to know what happens next, though. Our main meal is at mid-day, and the Squire would think I didn't love him any more if I fed him the same meal within a month, but he'll eat salad for supper forever and a day.

First time comments will be moderated.