Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It had to happen eventually

Just north of where I live is a Planned Parenthood center.  Several months ago a single protester showed up on the sidewalk and he would hold out anti-abortion signs as cars passed by.

I originally thought he was a respectful protester, speaking his mind in a civil manner.

That is, until I walked past him one day when he screamed at me, "A vote for Obama is a vote for Satan!"  And one other time when I walked by and he loudly informed me that, "All Democrats are scum!"

Coming into work this morning, I heard this report on the local news:

Officers arriving on the scene found Mr. C and Mr. T actively engaged, T pinned to the ground in possession of a knife. Investigators determined Mr. C pushed Mr. T to the ground and punched him several times in the face. T responded by stabbing Mr. Clair multiple times in the abdomen and neck.

So much for a peaceful, civil protest.

**I should probably point out that Mr. C was the father of a woman visiting the clinic (he would be the puncher) and Mr. T was the anti-abortion protester (he would be the stabber).

1 comments:

Lady Anne | 1:10 PM, October 24, 2012  

Maybe he was protesting alone because nobody else wanted to be there when the cops arrived.

First time comments will be moderated.