Sunday, December 23, 2012

Yet ANOTHER Update

The Kid was supposed to be on a plane today, arriving in Portland this evening.  Then she was supposed to spend the night at the hotel.  Then she was supposed to catch a flight from Portland to here.

She was supposed to do all of that.

She and her friend got bumped from their flight.  They are still in KC and she has been dealing with a generally unhelpful ticket agent.

However, last I heard, they might be on a flight that will get them to our local airport by 8 p.m. tomorrow night.

I'll believe it when I see it.

1 comments:

Anonymous | 7:39 PM, December 23, 2012  

OMG! I may be a complete stranger from the internets (though part of the small Episcopal world with references), but I can get to the airport in 30 min if they need anything.

First time comments will be moderated.