Monday, October 14, 2013

Game Follow up

So at church yesterday, one of the major post-service discussions was the Friday night game.

One of my parishioners who went to the game said, "I originally thought you missed that pass interference call, but then I watched it on the computer later and it looks like you were right."

I said, "The game is online?"

I went looking later and found it. 

If you are interested, here's the link:

 http://www.ihigh.com/tablerocksports/broadcast_316805.html?silverlight=1

Most of the game isn't that exciting, but things start to get interesting with about five minutes left.  If you follow the link and don't want to watch the whole thing (you will need flash player installed on your computer), jump forward to about the 2:20 mark of the broadcast.

I'm the Back Judge in this game -- so I'm working downfield behind the defense and out of the picture of the main action most of the time.

Oh . . . and if you only watch football for the halftime show, GPHS has one of the better marching bands in the state.  The year we moved here we watched them perform at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  I think you can watch them perform at this game, but their backs will be to you.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.