Monday, October 23, 2006

I'M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE

Well, I am finally all packed and ready to go to Chicago. I'll be attending SWTS continuing ed program that features Diana Butler Bass this year, as well as visiting some old friends and catching up.

Not only am I packed, but both hymn boards have been changed, the reader board in front of St. Paul's is set for Sunday and Ms. Emily is programmed with hymns for next week. So I don't have to worry about any of the admin stuff while I'm gone; I just need to write a sermon.

Not only that -- but I was reminded that Daylight Savings Time comes to an end on Saturday. This is a double bonus. I will just then be returning from Chicago, so I get to "fall back" to Mountain Time upon my return, as well as "fall back" another hour just because. How cool is that?!?!

Might post from Chicago, might not.

Have a good week.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.