Saturday, February 10, 2007

REVEREND REF


CIMG0573
Originally uploaded by reverendref.
And here I am, Rev. Ref, in my custom made Clergy Jersey, (thanks to Jane for the lovely parting gift) on Sunday, February 4, the High Holy Moveable Feast Day of St. Lombardi (or maybe St. Lawrence, but being roasted on a grid-iron tends to reduce the festive feel). It's now a tradition at my parishes that I wear this shirt on this particular day (tradition meaning that it's happened twice in a row).

Mrs. Ref took a few pictures, and this was the best one of the bunch. And for those of you who notice such things: yes, that is the original 103-year old carpet that we are trying to replace.

2 comments:

David | 8:59 PM, February 10, 2007  

That is HILARIOUS!
OMG
That is an awesome clergy shirt. I am very jealous!
I am so impressed - do you use a whistle instead of a Sanctus bell when you where that shirt?

Reverend Ref + | 11:23 AM, February 12, 2007  

Um ... no ... no Sanctus Whistles here. I suppose if I did that, I'd have to offer a two-minute warning just before the Peace.

First time comments will be moderated.