Monday, May 28, 2007

A DAY OFF

Like most other working people in this country, I have tomorrow off.

The service today went well. We had red balloons for Pentecost, renewed baptismal vows and generally had a good time. The folks are here for The Kid's jr hi graduation -- it's a big deal here. That will take place on Wednesday.

But tomorrow, with everyone having the day off, we are going to do some Montana sightseeing. It should be a good time.

And now, I'm rambling. It's late and I'm tired. So, off to bed for some good rest, and then off to the Pintler Loop tomorrow.

If you have Memorial Day off, I hope you get to enjoy it.

1 comments:

Anonymous | 3:32 AM, May 28, 2007  

Hey, if you like the hike put it on the list for my visit. :)

Oh, this is interesting. I Googled "Pintler Loop" and your blog is the THIRD HIT. Wow. How's it feel to be popular?

I have tomorrow off. Would anyway, as I take sabbath on Mondays, but that usually means another day off in the week. I'll take Thursday, since I'll be in the air most of the day.

Tomorrow I plan on taking the morning off and just hanging out and doing domestic things. In the afternoon I'll head to the USS Arizona Memorial and help fly flags that will later be used for fundraisers.

First time comments will be moderated.