Tuesday, February 17, 2004

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

I guess I was kidding myself all along. I thought I would be immune to the inevetible. I thought I was better than "everyone" else. I guess, ultimately, I thought my relationship with her was strong enough to withstand the gales of change.

Apparently I was wrong.

As of tonight, my daughter officially hates me.

Had we stayed home, she would never have had the problems she's having in school. Had we stayed home, she would never be without her friends. Had we stayed home, life would be fine.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring. This could be just some pre-teen hormonal imbalance that will all be forgotten in the morning. On the other hand, I could now be without one of my best friends for the next ten years.

Peace

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.