Saturday, March 27, 2004

MADE IT

I met with my COM last night at 9 pm PST. For those of you in the know, that meant that I started the meeting at 11 pm body time. It was after midnight my time before we were all done. After a question and answer session, a sequestering during which time they voted on whether or not to recommend me, and hearing the final vote, I was approved for ordination.

Then I met with the Standing Committee this morning at 9:30 am PST -- which means I got to sleep in. They concurred with the COM, so I am officially approved to be ordained.

And everyone said "AMEN!!!!".

The service will be held June 12 at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Spokane, WA, at 11 am.

That's one less thing that I can quite worrying about and start looking forward to without wondering if it won't happen.

Next up, a job.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.