Thursday, April 01, 2004

WHAT A WEEK

This has been a terribly hectic week for me. I got back from Seattle Monday night in time to have some left over goodies from PSD. However, my ears never quite fully adjusted (or popped) during either the flight out or the flight back, so I feel like I'm in a cave. It's rather quite humorous when Mrs. Ref has to yell 3 or 4 times to get my attention. And I assure you, this is not the norm for our household.

Trying to do homework while away isn't fun. I managed to write a paper for Genesis Wednesday night, as well as write my sermon for Play Church. It was actually a really good sermon and has potential for re-use.

Today I went to the doctor because my ears are actually worse. I was told I have enough fluid to drown a small animal in them. Hmmmm . . . I wonder which one I would choose???

Got some antibiotics, nose spray stuff, and ran a couple of other errands. Now I need to work on packing -- for those who don't see me in person, I'm off for a job interview tomorrow in BSC. We'll see what happens. I'm almost more interested in seeing if my ears will explode fluid all over the plane window.

I interview tomorrow & Saturday, worship at the parish on Palm Sunday, and return home on Monday in time to make my 3 pm class. Somewhere in all of this I need a nap.

Peace

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.