Sunday, June 20, 2004

MADEMOISELLE

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Some trivia you may not know: Father's Day was started in my hometown of Spokane in the early part of the 20th century.

So it's Dad's day and I made pancakes for the family. The Kid wanted a Beany Baby Teddy Bear who is wearing something like a kimono and has a rose on its head. Not bad, except Mrs. Ref pointed out that I forgot its ears and should've made a bear nose instead of a smiley face. I realize regular art is subject to criticism, but these are pancakes for heaven's sake!

Mrs. Ref requested the Eiffel Tower; something about the French and Paris being the City of Love. No complaints on that one, just smiles from my mademoiselle.

I've had people ask me, "So what do you make for yourself?" To be honest, by the time I get around to making mine my creativity is pretty much tapped out -- not to mention that I'm hungry. I go for the basic circle everytime.

Enough dilly dallying for today -- I need to continue packing up the office for the as-yet-undetermined-move.

Peace

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.