Thursday, June 30, 2005

BAD DREAMS

I don't recall all of the details associated with this dream early this morning, put the basic plot left me .... uneasy .... to say the least.

I was talking with a former professor about life after seminary and what prepared me best for parish ministry. As we were chatting, he sort of non-chalantly pointed out that I still had five papers that were outstanding and that, due to a new SWTS policy, they were asking me to return my diploma until they were finished. There was also a point mentioned that they were due at the end of the month, and since today is the 30th . . . well, you get the idea.

Where that came from, I have no idea; and as Mrs. Ref pointed out, it was only a dream.

And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.