Tuesday, November 14, 2006

UPDATE

1) The house is still cold; but thanks to some friends, we have a plethora of space heaters that manage to make it tolerable. The part is supposed to be in sometime today. Hopefully it will be in early so that the guy can come install it. If it doesn't show up until late, we'll have one more day of cooler temps indoors.

2) I've added a couple of new links over there on the right. The first one is MT Boy Goes to S. Korea. A former teacher in our school system is heading over to S. Korea to teach English. Lucky them, they don't have to diagram sentences. I have good grammar and a great aptitude for spelling, but man-oh-man don't ask me what the parts of speech are. The Kid sat down with me the other night because she needed help with her homework. It was a pargraph with words underlined that she had to tell which part of speech the word was. I did okay with the nouns and verbs, I think I labeled a conjunction and pronoun correctly, and maybe an adjective, other than that ... she was on her own.

2a) Sorry for getting distracted there .... the second link I've added is one to the Montana Human Rights Network. This is the watchdog group that keeps an eye out for hate groups and other human rights abuses; such as these two cutesie girls of Prussian Blue who wear smiley-face Hitler t-shirts and happily sing about the supremacy of white folk.

And yes ... I'm avoiding writing my sermon on the anti-Christ.

2 comments:

Anonymous | 4:22 PM, November 14, 2006  

Tripp pointed out the article below, which got me rolling on this week's sermon. The topic is: "End Times - Nothing New." :-)

http://www.wcg.org/lit/prophecy/foster.htm

I suspect a mention of Left Behind and a recent GOE question might factor in, too.

Anonymous | 9:44 AM, November 15, 2006  

Just great. Montanans like me have to leave the state to find jobs and such, while white supremecists and the Unibomber and other groups move in to make us look bad. 8-( Sigh

First time comments will be moderated.