Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am just not that dedicated

I need to get ready for football season. Usually by this time I've been running since March or April. However, the weather has been, well, less-than-ideal for running this spring.

It finally warmed up towards the middle or end of May (I forget which) and I started running then. But then I got sick and that sort of put an end to that. I started up again last week, going slow so I don't kill myself. But today when I headed out the door it was windy with snow flurries.

I need to get ready for football season; but I am just not that dedicated to running in nasty weather anymore. I must be getting old.

**And in case you think I'm making the weather report up, go see what my friend John has to say about the weather.

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ | 11:38 AM, June 11, 2008  

Snow?!

Amy@RunnersLounge | 11:35 PM, June 15, 2008  

The weather has been less than cooperative this year! First the cold, then the ice and snow and now (for us) lots of rain. I think what my endurance lacks my "toughness" has gathered.

Good luck getting back into the groove!

Amy
www.runnerslounge.com
blog.runnerslounge.com

First time comments will be moderated.