Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cathedral Goings On

I was reading Mark Harris' blog yesterday and came across his post about The Diocese of Wenchoster -- I think that's pronounced WENCH - Oster.

I started looking at this website last night and almost didn't make it to bed. For those of us who live in the "Church World," it comes across as probably WAY more funny than it would appear to "normal people."

After reading several of the stories about its history, their menu, and their larger-than-average organ, I could hardly stop laughing. And I came to the conclusion that the people in charge of this website apparently had access to several cases of unlocked communion wine.

So go take a break from the seriousness of life and have a good laugh over at the Good Diocese of Wenchoster.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.