Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ish

The Kid shared whatever disease she has had recently, so now I'm down with a nasty cold.

Before I left the office early today, I noticed that the water pressure in the church was close to non-existent. The plumber guy (from the sewer project) just happened to stop by at the moment to ask about one final part of the job and I mentioned the low pressure. He started poking around and then came to me and said, "I need into the sacristy."

Yep . . . one burst water heater and a flood of water that had been running continually since sometime last night.

As one of my parishioners just commented to me, "Locusts are next."

Wondering if "Dammit" is a theological term.

2 comments:

Lady Anne | 5:15 PM, May 01, 2011  

I think in this case "Dammit" is indeed a theological term.

Padre Mickey | 5:34 PM, May 03, 2011  

It appears that your predecessor left as he/she knew the place was falling apart.

First time comments will be moderated.