Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Gluten Free

Mrs. Ref has gone gluten-free; or as close to it as she can get.  She has learned that gluten negatively affects her inside parts and she generally feels much better when avoiding the stuff.

This is not as easy as it sounds, as gluten is pretty much in EVERYTHING.

She happens to be in luck, though, because I pretty much eat everything and am not all that particular about my diet.  We have a "Little Shop of Horrors" relationship -- I'm Audrey and she's Seymour.  Seymour loves Audrey, and most of what Audrey says is, "Feed me."

It works.

However, because of the gluten-free thing, Mrs. Ref has basically purged the house of everything containing wheat.  This included a box of Ghiradelli brownie mix.

This morning, the parishioner who was the recipient of said box brought me a brownie:  "Because I know you don't get this at home anymore."

Love my wife.

Love my parishioners who bring me goodies.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.