Monday, June 10, 2013

Was it that obvious?

A few posts down I talked about the new single service.  In particular, about the phone call I received complaining about the service being too long, kids being unruly and the potluck being ill-timed.

I've told three people about the single negative comment. All three people have said, "Oh, that's X" (or words similar to that, but always with the same name).

All three people have been correct.

Apparently this people have a long history of being grumpy.

Nice to know it's not just me.


1 comments:

Lady Anne | 6:14 AM, June 11, 2013  

Oh, we have one of those folks in our parish, too. If you say someone complained about anything, the response is "Let me guess; it was X".

There's one in every church, apparently. At least it's only one and not a flock of them.

First time comments will be moderated.