Friday, March 04, 2016

The Collect Call

Awhile ago I came across a podcast wherein the hosts, Holli and Brendan, break down and critique the various Collects in the BCP.  I have a link to it over there on the right under The Church, and it's listed as Acts 8 - The Collect Call.

If you're looking for some insight into the Collects, I suggest that you go check them out.

But that's not why I'm posting about TCC.

Last week TCC discussed the Collect for Aid Against Perils.  During the podcast Holli and Brendan discussed their Lenten disciplines which involved praying the Daily Offices.  They asked if anyone had any thoughts about praying the Offices to let them know.  So I did. 

I shot them an e-mail discussing my experience and how I make it work.  And they gave me a shout out on their latest podcast -- which I'm linking to here.

Go check it out, and check out their other posts as well; it's good stuff.

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.