Sunday, January 21, 2007

THIS IS WHY I DON'T BET

Let's review:

Seahawks to win Super Bowl XXL -- Lost to the Steelers.
Gonzaga to beat UCLA -- blew something like a 500 point lead in 2 minutes to lose.
Tigers to win the World Series -- Swept by the Cardinals.
Ohio State to win the National Championship -- Blown out by Florida.
Seahawks to beat the Bears -- Lost.
Saints to beat the Bears -- Humiliated.
Chargers to beat the Patriots -- Lost.
Colts to beat the Patriots -- (currently down 21 - 6 at halftime).

If you're looking to make some serious money in Vegas, call me for a betting tip and then bet against whomever I pick. I only ask that you cut me in on a 25% finders fee.

3 comments:

Reverend Ref + | 10:19 PM, January 21, 2007  

Okay ... Colts win. So I got one right.

Anonymous | 7:47 AM, January 22, 2007  

Go Colts! Wow. That was amazing. I was able to get home from Reconciler in time to see the last quarter. Insane.

Everyone picked the Saints. I picked the Saints. Who knew?

Jane Ellen+ | 9:18 AM, January 22, 2007  

How could you pick the Saints? No contest there; the Bears have much better looking uniforms.

First time comments will be moderated.