Saturday, May 23, 2009

Home

I'm back from Atlanta and the Festival of Homiletics.

It was a fabulous trip. The weather in Atlanta was absolutely perfect. Traffic didn't overly suck. The speakers were amazing. There were a boatload more Episcopalians than I would have guessed. And the flights both ways were smooth.

I could probably go on and on about it, but I'll spare you details and some overly gushing moments. I'll just say, once again, it was good -- a lot like drinking from a fire hose; lots and lots and lots of information.

And a few really powerful moments.

After a delayed flight out of Denver, I landed in Bozeman at 11:45 and was out of the parking lot just after midnight. After a Twilight Zone experience in Whitehall, I walked in the front door at 2 a.m.

And then, because it's me, I woke up at 7.

Good to be home.

1 comments:

Mark J. | 3:00 PM, May 23, 2009  

Twilight zone? The Montana Parallelogram?

First time comments will be moderated.