Sunday, February 05, 2012

Feast of St. Vincent

Tomorrow, February 5, is the High Holy Feast Day of St. Vincent.

That means that I'm wearing my special clergy shirt that Jane made for me several years ago. I'm not sure where the picture of it is, but it looks something like this:


Except that she managed to sew down the collar so that I could slip a clergy-collar into it for use on Sundays. I wear it once a year on Super Bowl Sunday.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the sermon only has one minor football reference in it -- the rest of the sermon really does talk about preaching the gospel.

3 comments:

Unknown | 7:50 AM, February 05, 2012  

Have fun! Go GIANTS!!!

Lady Anne | 6:18 PM, February 05, 2012  

How did you weave football into casting out demons?

Reverend Ref + | 10:40 PM, February 05, 2012  

Actually, I preached on the Epistle today -- and only made ONE football reference.

**I felt wearing the official Rev. Ref shirt was probably enough.

First time comments will be moderated.