Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's a work week

I was technically off today, but I got up for the men's breakfast and then spent three hours in the office writing my article for the newsletter and the first of two Lenten discipline pieces.

I was going to go for a run today to get back into that habit, but when re-starting a habit I would prefer to do it in nice weather and avoid getting wet. I don't mind running in the rain if I've been running for awhile, but I don't like to start out that way.

Came home and was basically a slug all day. That's what days off are for, right.

Tomorrow I'm up to Eugene for a Camp Board meeting, but home in time for the Shrove Tuesday pancake supper. Two services on Wednesday, a typical office day on Thursday, and then back up to Eugene for Diocesan Council.

I'm not a big country fan, so I'll spare you the Willie Nelson and Roger Miller links. But I will give you one of my favorite road songs:

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.