Friday, April 12, 2013

Of Rumbly Tumblies and Bunnies

Today at Morning Prayer was less-than-ideal.

During the Psalm, I had a catch in my throat, causing me to cough, hack, stutter, drip and weep my way through it.

Before I leave the house for MP, I always grab a small bite to eat to keep my tummy happy.  I don't know what it was about this morning, but I felt like Pooh.



Recently, the first reading at MP has been coming from Daniel.  We are hearing the story of Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah -- otherwise known as Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.  Today we heard about the golden statue and the threat of the fiery furnace.  Which, of course, got me thinking about this:



So, yeah . . . Morning Prayer was a little . . . detracted (as The Kid used to say).

0 comments:

First time comments will be moderated.